CALL US NOW ON 0330 055 3444 OR

Block of Flats Insurance

If you are looking for block of flats insurance as either a property owner or a block policy as a residents association, we can provide the right policy specific for your needs and can include covers not just for the buildings but also your contents, liability and rental income.

This could include cover for purpose built flats to converted buildings

Whatever your needs are we can provide a quotation to tailor to your requirements including a range of cover for:

  • Buildings insurance
  • Contents – landlords or communal areas
  • Loss or rent and costs for alternative accommodation
  • Property owners liability

And much more

Interested in finding out more? As one of the UK’s largest community insurance brokers, contact some of our dedicated staff and let us do the we do the hard work, to make it easy for you.

What we can cover:

  • Buy to Let
  • Unoccupied properties
Call us on 0330 055 3444 or