Jelf Clark Thomson is Scotland’s largest community insurance broker employing over 200 people across our 9 branches.
Accredited as a Chartered Insurance Broker – the gold standard in our industry – we are committed to delivering excellent client service in the local business community through highly motivated claims, account handling and account executive teams.
Marketing and Communications Manager – Maternity Cover
Jelf Clark Thomson is Scotland’s largest community insurance broker with 9 branches across the country. Accredited as a Chartered Insurance Broker – the gold standard in our industry – we are committed to delivering excellent client service to local businesses and private clients through highly motivated and locally based professionals.
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced and dynamic Marketing and Communications individual to work as part of our Group Team on a fixed term basis for a minimum of 9 months.
As Marketing and Communications Manager, you will manage all online and offline strategies to successfully maximise brand awareness.
- Management of marketing development, audience segmentation, channel and content management, budget/invoice management, analytics and ROI measurement.
- Overseeing effective management of campaigns, including designing content, activation, stringent compliance approval and evaluation.
- Management of third party agencies, suppliers and organisations to deliver projects and marketing campaigns.
- Managing website development including day-to-day copy and visual content updates.
- Organising events for clients including managing speakers and presentation content.
- Managing staff communications including day-to-day management and development of staff intranet platform.
- Designing creative literature with a clear message and stimulating content.
- Close collaboration with different teams at all levels of the business, along with relevant business partners and clients.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a Marketing/Communications role (preferably a minimum of 2 years).
- Clear understanding of using Adobe Creative Suite to assist with design work. Experience and ability to use Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign creatively to an intermediate/advanced standard is preferred.
- Creative and innovative approach.
- Proactive with a positive ‘can do’ approach.
- The ability to manage a diverse portfolio of projects.
A degree in Marketing/Communications, a CIM Qualification or equivalent would be preferred.
CLOSING DATE – Friday 23rd February 2018